Roses on the Fourth of July--God Bless America!











Dear readers:
Happy Independence Day to America! Today is also a wonderful day to remember all of our soldiers that work so hard for Americans: past, present, and future.




I'd like to share more rose stories with you today from my readers! Isn't the rose (above) the most gorgeous ever? I wish the roses on my rosebush looked that perfect! But I am new at rosebushes. Last summer I decided that I was going to plant my first-ever rosebush in honor of The Little Flower. It produces pretty peachy-colored roses. This year it has three buds, which is more than last year, so I must be doing something right! Now if I could only keep the deer away...somebody ate one of my buds!



"I enjoyed Olivia and the Little Way. I think that Chad is a cool character. Your book showed me how much prayer can help people. When Olivia found the rose it made me realize the power of prayer."

"After I read your book I started praying to St. Therese. I got my rose! I was waiting for a phone call and the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it said 'rose.' "

"Olivia and the Little Way taught me a lot about St. Therese. Your book brought me closer to her In the story, when Olivia finally got her rose, I started praying to St. Therese. Thanks to your book, St. Therese is my favorite saint. She is now my sister in Heaven."

"I am starting to do little things like Saint Therese. I am still waiting for my rose but I think I will get it!"

"After reading your book I started to pray for a rose. I went to my Grandma's house and she gave me some of her keepsakes she didn't want anymore. One of them was a music box. When I opened it up, there was a picture of a beautiful rose. I got my rose!"


Keep on praying to St. Therese, dear readers, and she will send you a rose too!
God Bless America!



Popular Posts