One Year Ago Today...Olivia arrived!


Dear readers:

It's my first anniversary as an author, and I couldn't be happier! I can't believe that it was one year ago today that Olivia and the Little Way was published.  So many blessings have come my way because of it.  I want to say a giant THANK YOU to everyone who has helped move this book along to three printings— from spreading the word to bookstores, family, and friends, and to those who interviewed me on TV and radio, wrote reviews, welcomed me into their schools, parishes and events, and especially the kids who stop me to tell me how much they've learned from Olivia's journey with St. Therese.

Thanks also to my wonderful family and friends for supporting me!

I would like to also thank the judges at the Catholic Press Association who took a chance on a new author and illustrator (AWESOME illustrator Sandra Casali LewAllen!) and awarded their book with a 2009 Catholic Press Association book award.  I feel so honored that Olivia and the Little Way is included among so many spiritual works.

I would also like to thank Ignatius Press, who helps me distribute my book to Catholic stores around the world.

Wow---to think that Olivia is circling the globe!  A year ago on this day, I wouldn't have been able to wrap my mind around that!  I think that Olivia should have a passport, don't you?  LOL!

And to think that Olivia's sequel is coming out next year.  God is amazing, isn't He?

And St. Therese, I couldn't have done all of this without you! Vous etes l'esprit de mon ame, une amie de mon coeur. Je vous remercie pour avoir cru en moi.  Je vous aime beaucoup!













Popular Posts