Talking about Olivia and St. Therese Live on EWTN Radio









Dear readers:

The feast of St. Therese sure was a busy day for me! But I loved every minute of it. One of the highlights was being a guest on Al Kresta's nationwide radio program, "Kresta in the Afternoon," on EWTN Radio. To listen in, visit http://www.littleflowerbook.com/uploads/Krestaquality.mp3

I got to talk to Mr. Kresta about St. Therese and Olivia and the Little Way. It was fun to watch how a radio program is produced. It all went by so quickly. I have noticed that in the other radio interviews I've done; just as I'm really getting rolling talking about my loves (being a mom, St. Therese, and Olivia and the Little Way), it's time to wrap up! Those who know me well know that I can talk forever. I do have the gift of gab. Perhaps kissing the Blarney Stone back in high school contributed to that! But hey, when you're passionate about something, you just can't stop! What an honor to speak about St. Therese on her special day. It was truly a dream of mine.


Some other dreams of mine:

• To receive a first-class relic of St. Therese
• To visit Lisieux, France
• To visit Italy, the land of my ancestors
• Of course, to write more pre-teen Catholic fiction
• To see a movie version of Olivia and the Little Way come to fruition


What are some of your dreams?



DAY TWO


Loving God, you loved St. Therese's complete trust in Your care. Help us to rely on Your providential care for us in each circumstance in our lives. Amen.




Popular Posts