The Best Part Of Being A Writer? This!

I love hearing from you, dear readers!


A while back, I received an email from a girls' book club in North Carolina requesting study guides for Olivia and the Little Way and Olivia's Gift. A group of Catholic girls were going to read both books and discuss them. I happily sent Joanne, the leader of the group, the study guides.  (They are available in PDF format, so if you'd like to use them with your class or group, feel free to email me at Nancy@harveyhousepublishing.com).  Afterward, a big envelope came in the mail that included the above thank-you cards, carefully and creatively designed by the girls in the book club. It brought a smile to my face as I read through the notes from Riley, Graceann, Caroline, Sarah, Kylie, and Magdalen.  "Thank you for writing your books," one girl wrote in a card stamped with blue butterflies. "I always enjoy them and talking to my friends about them. I always have a lot to say."

Thank YOU, young ladies, for your thoughtful gesture. God bless you!

Popular Posts