Showers of roses


Aren't these pretty?

Dear readers:
As a person who loves flowers and St. Therese, I am always interested in stories that combine the two! I love to hear people's accounts of the showers of roses the Little Flower has given them.

Sometimes the accounts people tell me are amazing: a mysterious delivery of roses, or finding a single red rose in their path when they were least expecting it. St. Therese has showered me in many different ways, but all have been very subtle, which is fine with me. I'm just happy to hear a "hello" from her! Her "hellos" have come in the form of my rosebush blooming again when I didn't expect it, a lady named Rose, or coming across a bouquet in a store when I needed to see them the most.

What about you? Have you been touched by the Little Flower in a special way? I would love to hear and share your stories. You can either e-mail them to me at or add them to this post if you are a Blogger member. My email address is nancy@littleflowerbook.com.



Popular Posts