Miriam: Repentance and Redemption in Rome

Squeal! 

Catholic author and publisher Cheryl Dickow of Bezalel Books has released the sequel to Elizabeth: A Holy Land Pilgrimage, called Miriam: Repentance and Redemption in Rome (Available at Amazon.com and www.bezalelbooks.com).  I can't wait to make this one of my summer reads. Cheryl is a master storyteller and her books take me away to a peaceful, calming place. I'll review it once I've finished reading it, just as I did for Elizabeth (See that review here). These two books are for adults, but publisher Bezalel Books has a wonderful array of Catholic children's books (The Green Coat is my favorite and should be a part of every young Catholic's library). 


"Cheryl Dickow’s compelling, follow-up fiction book to Elizabeth: A Holy Land Pilgrimage. Although each work stands on its own, both are well worth reading and highly recommended.

Fans that have been waiting for Miriam won’t be disappointed. It is marked by Dickow’s skillful ability to weave interesting, valuable faith information into an intriguing work of fiction. It is the sort of book that pulls you in and is difficult to put down. When you get to the end, you are amazed at the journey you’ve just taken—and are ready for another!"



 

Popular Posts