Summer Evening Book Chat




I had such a fun time a couple of weeks ago speaking to a wonderful group of young ladies and their mothers at Christ the King Catholic Church in Ann Arbor, MI. I spoke about the communion of saints, Catholic fiction for children, St. Therese, the Little Way, and how blessed we are to have our saint friends in heaven to intercede for us. I had suggested young readers bring any questions they might have, and I was pleased to answer not only readers' questions, but their mothers' questions as well! It was a lovely summer evening chatting about our beautiful Catholic faith.

Afterward, I signed copies of Olivia and the Little Way, Olivia's Gift, and The Gate.  One reader handed me her copy of Olivia and the Little Way and I was pleased to see it appeared to be so well read! Dog-eared pages, underlined passages, and such are the signs of a well-loved book, and that makes an author especially happy!  I really enjoyed having the opportunity to chat one on one with everyone. I left feeling very uplifted and I hope everyone else did as well. Thank you, Christ the King Church, for making me feel so welcome!





Popular Posts