Now That Summer Is Over...

Dear readers:
I was delighted to hear that many of your schools chose Olivia and the Little Way for required summer reading this year. I am so excited when I meet you and you tell me your reactions to the book. What I especially enjoy is when you tell me how you have grown closer to St. Therese and God after having read it. That is what makes me happiest, because that is the main reason I wrote the book!

Sometimes you send me copies of your book reports and essays that you've written in school or homeschool. Please keep them coming! You can either email them to me at Nancy@littleflowerbook.com or send them to the following address:

Nancy Belanger
c/o Harvey House Publishing
P.O. Box 81841
Rochester, MI 48308

I'll never use your names or other personal information here on my blog or on my website (www.littleflowerbook.com). I look forward to reading how Olivia and the Little Way touched YOU this summer!



Popular Posts