Very Special Places To Purchase Olivia and the Little Way


Don't get me wrong: I love all of the bookstores across the United States, Canada, and Europe who carry Olivia and the Little Way, but there are some that hold a special place in my heart because they have special devotions to the Little Flower.

One is a church near and dear to my heart, The National Shrine of the Little Flower in Royal Oak, MI, of which I was a member some years back. I was so happy to go there for Mass one day and see my book at its bookstore, nestled in the glass showcase among such wonderful works!


The other is a place I was privileged to visit with my family last summer: The National Shrine of St. Therese in Darien, IL. I blogged about seeing the chair St. Therese sat in while writing The Story of a Soul. They have a very large bookstore, which includes Olivia and the Little Way in its children's section.




So, the next time you find yourself in a place that is devoted to St. Therese, check out its bookstore: You just might find Olivia waiting there for you on the bookshelf! And if they don't have it yet, please ask. I am sure they will order it for you!

If you happen to know of a store with Olivia and the Little Way devoted to St. Therese that I did not list above, please let me know and I will add it to the list! (The Canadian Shrine at Niagara Falls, Ontario perhaps?)




Popular Posts