Visiting the National Shrine of the Little Flower on St. Therese's Feast Day!






Dear readers: I hope the feast of St. Therese yesterday was very meaningful and special for you all. It certainly was for me. After Mass, we headed over to the National Shrine of the Little Flower to say some prayers. I was so happy to see the roses in the garden of St. Therese still looked lovely, even after the frost we had the night before. It was a gorgeous, sunny day!




And of course, I HAD to wear my rose-themed sweater yesterday! There were roses and giant pictures of the Little Flower all over the church, and it was quite beautiful to see them all.




DAY TWO
Loving God, You loved St. Therese's complete trust in your care. Help us to rely on your providential care for us in each circumstance in our lives.



Popular Posts