Only So Many Hours In A Day...




Dear readers:
Have you been wondering where I've been? Sorry about that! Since it's summertime and the kids are home from school, I've been taking them to swim lessons, art lessons, etc. July is a busy time for us, as I am sure it is for you.

I've also been spending most of my creativity on my new book. I just love writing about Olivia and giving her new challenges to following the Little Way! I like to bring my laptop to the pool and write while my kids swim. Today I even took it out in the front yard while I watched my kids have a lemonade stand. I love having a laptop computer! It is so wonderful to take it everywhere I want to and always be able to write a chapter or two when inspiration hits, which has been all day, every day lately!

And I love creating a new story that I hope you will enjoy that will teach you even more about St. Therese...stay tuned!

Popular Posts