Thursday Night Pizza: Father Dominic's Favorite Pizza Recipes



Okay, this is on my Christmas wish list! I love making homemade pizza, so it's right up my alley! This is not a book review from me*, since I haven't read the book yet. But judging from the information from the publisher, below, I think it looks like a winner! In Olivia's Gift, Olivia and her dad spend a lot of time together cooking in the kitchen, and homemade pizza is one of their specialties! Mmmmmmm.......




After twenty years of testing recipes on his fellow monks, Father Dominic of public television's "Breaking Bread" offers a surprising variety of pizza recipes sure to please every palate. With his customary detailed and easy-to-follow directions, Father Dom shows you how to make the perfect crust (the real key to first-rate pizza), flavorful homemade sauces, and savory toppings. You'll discover a delicious reduced-fat sausage that is both easy and economical, the way to avoid soggy crusts, and a magic trick to have warm, crusty bread waiting for your breakfast the morning after pizza night. Recipes include six different doughs, seven sauces, and dozens of pizzas like Pesto and Prosciutto Pizza, Muffaletta Pizza, The Denver Diner Special, Mediterranean Vegetable Pizza, Pizza Diavolo, and Fig and Papaya Dessert Pizza.




*See my book review here.



Popular Posts